Portable oil stove for outdoor camping, hiking, backpacking, etc.
Wind baffles for reliable performance in harsh weather.
Foldable serrated support arms create a stable platform for your pot.
Only 2 minutes to boil 1L water. Fuel consumption: 120ml/min.
Compact design fits easily in your backpack.
Comes with a funnel for easily adding fuel.
Alcohol nozzle and diesel nozzle included for replacement.
Perfect for camping, hunting and outdoor emergency.
1. Check whether the stove is leakproof. Do not use when there is any leakage.
2. Place the stove on the flat surface when using or adding fuel.
3. Fuel addition is limited within 450ml.
4. Pump the stove to the pressure 0.25Mpa-0.4Mpa for normal use. (The pressure can reach normal use by pumping more than 30 times).
5. Screw tight the cap when finished adding the fuel. Place the comburent on the burner, adjust the valve and ignite.
6. Do not open the cap when using the stove or when the temperature is high.
7. When not use, loosen the cap to lower the pressure AFTER the stove turns cold. Do not carry or store the stove in high pressure.
1. Replace the nozzle (included) when using alcohol or diesel.
2. Blow out the fire after closing the valve. Do not open the cap of the canister until the fire is put out.
3. It requires at least 3 minutes to preheat when using the diesel oil.
4. Open the valve within 2 circles when using diesel or alcohol.
Ambient Temperature: -20℃~45℃;
Burning Time: 3 - 4 hours;
Working Pressure: 0.2 - 0.4Mpa;
Max. Capacity: 500ml;
Max. Bearing: 5kg / 11lb;
Dimension: 13 * 15cm / 5.1 * 5.9in;
Weight: 710g / 1.6lb;
1 * Outdoor Stove