The portable halogen leak detector is a reliable leak detector, which can be used to detect the leakage of refrigerant in air conditioning and refrigeration system, as well as the leakage of Halon gas in fire extinguishing system. This instrument is small in size, easy to carry, high in sensitivity, and can be bent, so it can detect leakage at any position.
This product is made of advanced leak detection technology and excellent devices, which can detect all the refrigerants containing halogen.
Unique sensitivity and manual adjustment function, convenient and practical.
The circuit design is exquisite and unique, with strong reliability.
Audible and visual alarm indication.
With premium quality sensor, it can find the halogen gas with slight leakage.
Portable design with handbag, easy to carry.
The long handle probe with arbitrary bending can detect the leakage source at any position.
Power Supply: DC6V/4 * 7#（Alkaline battery）;
Maximum sensitivity: 14g/year;
Preheating time: 6S;
Reaction time: Instantaneous;
Battery life: About 50 hours.;
Package size: 23*8.5*5.5cm / 9.06*3.35*2.17in;
Package weight: 284g / 10.02oz;
Scope of use:
1. Able to detect air conditioning, refrigeration system and refrigerant recovery device. The instrument reacts to all halogen gases.
CFCs，such as R12, R11, R500, R503;
HCFCs, such as R22, R123, R124, R502;
HCFCs, such as R134a, R404a, R125;
2. Detect the leakage of ethylene oxide gas on medical equipment.
3. Detect the SF-6 in high voltage switch.
4. Detect fluorine, chlorine and bromine (halogen gas).
5. Detect Halon gas in the fire extinguishing system.
1. After 4 * 7#（Alkaline battery) are installed, turn on the power switch clockwise, and one red signal light will be bright, and another will be dark, indicating that the instrument is in a normal working state.
2. Turn the sensitivity adjustment knob clockwise until the red signal indicator light turns bright and makes a sound like click，click. Then stop adjusting, and at this point, the detection of this instrument is at its best.
3. When detecting very dirty parts, do not touch the probe, wipe with towel or blow with compressor, do not use detergent and solvent, because the instrument reacts to their chemical composition.
1. During the detection of windy environment, it shall be carried out in the leeward direction, or the wind shall be blocked in the leakage area.
2. Be careful when the instrument encounters moisture and solvent, it will give an alarm. Therefore, during the detection, the probe shall not touch moisture and solvent.
3. After a long time of use, the battery voltage will be reduced, which will affect the working stability of the instrument, resulting in false alarm. At this time, the battery needs to be replaced.
1 * Leakage Detector;
1 * User manuel;
4 * 7#（Alkaline battery）