This mole repeller adopts advanced buzzer vibration technology to offer you an optional solution for repelling unwanted rats effectively by emitting sound waves of about 400 to 1000 hertz. It is powered by a solar panel in the sun. Besides it is rainproof and waterproof which can be inserted outdoor such as gardens farms ponds without harm from rain and snow. You can simply insert the animal repeller into the ground to protect your yard patio garage attics porches boats etc.
Buzzer Vibration To Ward Off: The mole repeller vibrates and makes sound waves about 400 to 1000 hertz through the buzzer it can ward off moles gophers voles dandruff and other destructive rodents keep them away from the coverage area up to 323 sq. ft. It emittes 3s sonic pulses for every 30s and it penetrates the soil for and forces pests to evacuate the area covered by the sound.
Solar Powered: Equipped with high photoelectric conversion solar panels and rechargeable batteries it is capable to absorb sunshine and comes with longer working time no need to replace the battery.
Humanistic & Versatile: No traps no harm to humans or pets and chemical-free. It allows you to get rid of moles gophers voles dandruff and other destructive rodents in the yard patio garage attics porches boats gardens farms ponds.
Excellent Waterproof Protection: Waterproof design makes it keep working in rainy snowy or freezing weather conditions no matter in the gardens farms ponds or when you are camping. Note: Do NOT soak it in water for a long time.
Easy To Install & Carry: You can simply insert the animal repeller into the ground where there is plenty of sunlight and switch it on which is perfect for outdoor. Besides it is mini enough for you to take it for camping. Note: Please leave the pole about 2 inches or more above the ground. Don't hammer directly on the device but dig a hole to mount it.
- Wet clay is the best conductive medium of sound; It is difficult to spread sound waves in dry sandy or peat places.
- Do not cover the sensor.
- Please install the device in the direction of the animal source for better results.
- Choose a place where the solar panel on the top can get as long time sunshine as possible. Recharged by a solar panel.
- Do not immerse the repeller in water.
- The Animal Repeller can be only
- The battery can’t be removed.
- To clean the repeller use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents. That may damage the repeller.