Memory Foam Pillow Orthopedic Neck Protect Cervical Butterfly Shape Bedding Pillows Slow Rebound Polyester Pillowcase
Why we need a memory/latex pillow?
1. Keeps your spine aligned- As the memory/latex pillow prevents your neck from bending, distributes weight evenly, and provides a supportive, adaptive feel that keeps neck and spine in healthy alignment, this is why we said memory pillow or latex pillow can protect our cervical spine
2. Follows the shape of your head - Memory/latex pillows contour to the shape of your head, follows the curve of your neck for ultimate support, just as a memory or latex mattress contours itself to your body
3. Available in a variety of shapes- Memory foam pillows or latex pillows are available in a variety of shapes, which is convenient because the type of pillow needed will vary based upon your sleeping position
4. No adjusting- Memory foam or latex does not require flipping, fluffing, or any of the adjustments of a regular pillow, as it will retain its shape and size for years to come
5. Reduces snoring- Regular pillows tilt your head upwards, causing air passages to close. However, memory foam or latex pillows contour to your neck, allowing your air passages to remain open
6. Memory foam or latex material itself is anti-mite, mildewproof, and antibacterial, its naturally breathable features like airflow channels and ventilation cutouts
Material: Memory foam (Filling) + Velvet (Fabric)
Size & Weight: 50x30x10-6cm /19.5x11.5x3.9-2.3 in,
Net weight is about: 0.85kg/1.87lb
1. Human engineering design fits for many different sleep positions, suitable for side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers;
2. Slow rebound memory foam filling, release neck, and shoulder pressure protect cervical spine;
3. Memory foam itself is anti-mite, mildew proof, so don't put it in the sun, will affect its service life;
4. Pillowcase is breathable and detachable, convenient for washing.