Our LED garage light comes with 7000 lumens overall 144pcs upgraded LED chips 90° adjustable lighting heads and nearly 360° lighting coverage provide brightness for 538 square feet area. Lighting up the entire room without blind spot. 80+CRI for better color rendition and no flickering. Venting holes and die-cast aluminum materials for better heat dissipation and sturdy construction. Just plug in the E26/E27 light bulb base no tools required. Optimal for garage warehouse basement workshop barn corridor office exhibition area stadium gym and etc.
- 7000LM ULTRA HIGH BRIGHTNESS: Comes with 7000 lumens and a total of 144pcs upgraded LED chips our garage light is bright enough to light up the large area from every angle. Much brighter than the traditional incandescent light bulbs’. No need to fumble in darkness anymore.
- 360° ILLUMINATING COVERAGE: Wide lighting angle and 90° adjustable lighting heads offer nearly 360° lighting coverage and provide brightness for 538 square feet area. Lighting up the entire room without blind spot.
- 80+ CRI & BETTER COLOR RENDITION: 80+CRI for better color rendition makes you feel like walking into another piece of pure daylight from daytime. The optimal solution for your dark garage. No Ghosting. No Flickering.
- FAST HEAT DISSIPATION STRUCTURE: Venting holes and die-cast aluminum materials ensure rapid heat dissipation after a long time of working. The rotating shaft has been reinforced to allow the folding deformation more stable and sturdy. Up to 100000Hrs lifespan save your precious time and money for frequently bulb replacement.
- E26/E27 BASE & EASY INSTALLMENT: Just plug in the E26/E27 light bulb base no tools required no wiring and no professional electricians required. Widely used for garage warehouse basement workshop barn corridor office exhibition area stadium gym etc..
- Our garage light contains high intensity LED devices. To prevent permanent eye damage do not stare at the light beam at close range.
- Our garage light is not waterproof. Do not be exposed to moisture or other outdoor elements.
- Do not touch it directly during use to avoid burns.
- Please install it after powering off.