Smart Watch with Advanced Health monitoring Fitness Tracking BT Smartwatch 5ATM Waterproof Heart Rate Tracking Sleep Analysis Long lasting Battery Fitness Tracker Compatible with Android IOS Phone.
Features a retro four-sided screen, equipped with four physical buttons.
It’s the perfect combination of classic design and modern features.
Equipped with Bio Tracker PPG sensor, the smartwatch monitors your heat rate 24 hours a day, providing “real-time heart rate monitoring” to help you better understand your health status.
The Amazfit Neo integrates the innovative PAI Health Assessment System, which eliminates the need to track complicated deta and allows you yo intuitively understand your physical state at a glance.
Supported by Bio Tracker PPG sensor and powerful algorithms, the Amazfit Neo helps track your exercise, including steps, calories.
Once synchronized to the APP, you can review the various stages and quality of your sleep, helping you gain a clear understanding of your sleep patterns.
Features a retro styled, always-on display.
The Amazfit Neo can sync wit text messages, emails and notifications.
Comes with a impressive battery-life and power-management capability.
Download the APP by scanning the QR code(in the manual), if it doesn’t work you also can search "Zepp" in the App store/Google play.
Screen: 1.2’’ STN black and white display;
Wristband materials: PUR;
Wristband length: 12+8.6cm;
Wristband width: 20mm;
Body material: plastic;
Weight: about 32g;
Connectivity: BT5.0 BLE;
Battery capacity: 160mAh lithium-ion polymer battery(minimum value);
Charging time: 5h;
Battery life: 28 days(typical);
Water resistant: 5ATM;
Support devices: Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above;
APP: Zepp App;
Download the APP by scanning the QR code(in the manual), if it doesn’t work you also can search "Zepp" in the App store/Google play;
Sensors: Accelerator sensor, Bio Tracker PPG bio-tracking optical heart rate sensor;
Package size/weight: 10*10*10cm/200g;
1. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So, the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
2. According to GB/T 30106—2013/150 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit Neo is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: QT2007032. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water resistant test is only for reference.
3. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or monitor medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep—toned.
4. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Utrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. The study shows that users who maintain a PAITM value of 100 or higher have a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. To use this function, all—day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
5. Users can enable/disable Lift—to—wake mode in the app.
6. Heart rate monitoring enabled (measure every 30 second), “Lift—to—wake” disabled, buzzer enabled; 50 notifications and 1 alarm (beep for 30 seconds) everyday; steps and sleep tracking, I workout (run for 30 minutes) every week; data synchronization once a day.
7. Basic power—saving mode: time enabled, BT, heart rate, “Lift—to—wake” and buzzer disabled.
8. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
9. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.