This 2 in 1 soil tester can measure soil fertility and pH with this triple-probed device. It's great for whatever you have planted or are about to plant. No batteries required for operation.
2 in 1 soil tester can measure soil fertility and pH.
Helps provide a healthy growing environment for plants.
Three probes for more consistent readings.
No batteries required, easy and simple to use.
Great tool for plants, flowers, vegetable gardens and lawns.
Soil pH Measurement Range: About 0-9.0 pH;
Accuracy: About ±0.25 pH(20°C); ±0.2 pH (Suitable for farm);
Working Temperature: 0- 50°C(32-122°F);
Length of Probe: About 8.2cm / 3.23in;
Item Size: 18 * 6 * 3cm / 7.09 * 2.36 * 1.2in;
Item Weight: 63g / 2.22oz;
Package Size: 25.8 * 10.5 * 3.3cm / 10.16 * 4.13 * 1.3in;
Package Weight: 95g / 3.35oz;
1 * Soil Tester;
1. Remove the surface soil for about 5cm, then downward mash soil to 13cm depth and clear the organic impurities which would affect the testing results, such as leaves and roots;
2. Saturate the soil with water(recommend rain water or distilled water);
3. Wipe the probes with cleaning cotton or tissue;
4. Select the modes to test soil fertility or pH;
5. Insert the probes into the soil until the distance between soil and machine body not exceeds 2.5cm;
6. Wait for the pointer stable and read the values.
Please do not insert the probe into the soil for a long time and do not use it to test the liquids, or it may damage the product.